Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

good but eh...

Use the briefcases to win money quickly, dont X out the post it, just keep clicking the visible ones quickly. Odds are if it had money, it might have it again. But the dog fights were so tilted... The pro dog could lose to the noob dog, but the noob dog could never win. YOu can lose to anything, but get beat by everything. Decent game, but very very lucky to win.

Hit Machine (Multiplayer) Hit Machine (Multiplayer)

music

game was okay but there is no music that's worth playing, and all the songs are barely known. If its a licensing problem, id rather not have a music video and be able to play music i know and like, than to play along with weird old unpopular music and a video

Destroy All Zombies 3.5.2 Destroy All Zombies 3.5.2

it was okay

been done before.... and i cant get past the 4-1 round.
health packs just full out stop spawning
like at all

Hardboiled V3 Fixed Hardboiled V3 Fixed

not laptop friendly

good game
really addicting
but on a laptop without a mouse its not rlly user friendly

+The Animation Tutorial+ +The Animation Tutorial+

Great

Spent all morning learning how to really run.
the backround song is drilled into my skull now, but i got it down!
good work

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks. I'm glad it helped you. But this is pretty dowel and I think my second flash tut 'The Flash Tutorial' will help you much more than this :D

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Love it but...

Amazing concept, a lot of variety, 5/5 but and 8/10 because i ran into a glitch at the mall where the big guys kick down the ladies door. they all are glitching doing various moves and I'm floating above everything, un able to do anything. Idk if it was just me but maybe you shoud try and fix that. Overall, Great, fun, entertaining game :)